The State Bank of India has over 50,000 ATMs in India.
New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest lender, offers its customers the convenience of over 50,000 automated teller machines (ATMs) in India. Customers can make transactions free of charge at SBI’s ATMs. This also includes ATMs of associated banks, namely State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Travancore. It allows customers to withdraw up to Rs 40,000 per day, this limit is applicable on Classic Debit Card. Higher value cards allow higher daily withdrawal limits of up to Rs 1 lakh.
List of cards accepted in SBI ATMs
Besides all the debit cards issued by the State Bank of India, there are others that are also accepted at SBI ATMs. The list includes state bank credit cards, cards issued by other banks with the Maestro logo, Master Card, Cirrus, VISA and VISA Electron, all debit or credit cards issued by any bank in outside of India having Maestro, Master Card, Cirrus, VISA and VISA Electron as logo.
Here are some advantages offered by the SBI ATM card
1. SBI offers several services to its customers via ATM. One of these services is known as Fast Cash. It allows customers to withdraw the preferred amount with just a tap. The denomination options available are 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10,000. Other services offered include PIN code change, balance request, mini statement, payment of insurance premiums – SBI life and payment of utility bills, etc.
2. Customers can register for the Inter-Mobile Payment System (IMPS) service at any SBI ATM. It allows instant money transfer to anyone with a registered IMPS. The minimum amount for this is Rs 10,000.
3. It also offers the possibility of recharging Mobile. Customers can top up their prepaid mobile connection from one of the SBI ATMs. With this, customers won’t have to worry about mobile top-up.
4. SBI allows customers to register or deregister their mobile banking application, link their Aadhaar to their account or register / update mobile number with the account using its ATMs.
5. Customers can order a checkbook without going to a branch or filling out a transaction slip. For this customer must update his address registered in the branch for the delivery of the ordered checkbook.
6. Customers can instantly send money from one SBI debit card to another. It is a free and easy to use service where customers can transfer up to Rs 40,000 per day. There is no cap on the number of transactions. To benefit from this service, you must have an SBI debit card, a PIN code and the beneficiary’s debit card number.